Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dealing with what life throws at you

I was just recently diagnosed with cervical cancer, and now trying to keep myself positive that it will be ok. The doctor told me that I was caught in time so there is a better chance I will be ok and get through this. I also have to have a scope done on March 12th to see about having my stones removed that are located in my gullbladder. These stones have been causing me alot of pain and heartburn. In order to make it better I must have a surgery perfomed to rid them. I am very scared because this is my second surgery and the first one I had my appendices removed and had trouble coming out of the general anesthesia. I was pregnant to at the time and that why my paper is based on it. I am thankfully not pregnant so I hope I have better chances of coming to it with this surgery. My major concern is being able to take care of the kids while resting. My baby depends on me the most and I don't want anyone to help me. I am very independent to do this on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment