Monday, February 22, 2010

Enjoying our new big screen plasma

We were so blessed recently with a new T.V that was given to us. It is a year old and a 50 inch plasma flat screen. A friend of my fiance' gave it to us because he did not wnat to fix it. So we took it to a great guy and got it fixed. Only cost us 365.00 and its a 3000.00 T.V new. I am so happy we got it back from the repair guy. Now our livingroom looks bigger with no entertainment stand in here. Now my daughter can crawl around in more room when she begins that stage. Soon I will be putting stuff up and the word no will come out of my mouth alot.lol. I guess we got real lucky with this deal that landed on our laps. All we have to do is buy him 2 cases of beer. No problem here, great deal. Wish I would of had this up before superbowl, but now I can watch the olympics on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment